For Aiden’s class Easter party, I made Peter Cottontail Cupcakes!
Here is my go-to recipe for vanilla cupcakes:
2/3 c. butter, soft
1 3/4 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
3. In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat eggs in one at a time. Combine dry ingredients. Stir into batter alternately with milk.
4. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven.
2 oz (60g) butter, softened
3 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
A dash of salt
1. Whip butter in an electric mixer on medium speed for about 8 minutes or until it becomes creamy.
2. Pour in rest of the ingredients and continue blending them on low speed for a minute, then change the speed and keep mixing for another 6 minutes or until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. You can also add food coloring.
I also obviously used Peep Bunnies and jellybeans for the “eggs.”
Super easy and super cute!
Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram or “like” NJATM on Facebook for more Holiday ideas!
instagram.com/taydellac or @taydellac